At the start of the season all fans start fresh in anticipation for hopes of a Super Bowl. For two fan bases the wishing and the praying has paid off. Causing the remaining thirty groups of NFL fanbases to sit around debating on who to root for. This years matchup between the New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks is intriguing. Very few teams are disliked more than these two NFL clubs, leaving most viewers this Super Bowl Sunday picking a team out of a hat to root. For some, the only way to get into the game is to throw a little money on the Super Bowl, whereas others turn to fun party games or a drinking game amongst friends. If you want to do all of the above, we’ve got you covered.
Gridiron Experts has a few articles this week on party games that you should check out. One of which is a game Mike Rigz came up with, it’s a unique poker game that many bored fantasy football and DFS owners are thinking about trying out. The game is perfect for a house of party of all types of fans. For those looking for other interesting angles for drinking games, NFL prop bets serve as perfect fodder. TopBet’s Super Bowl XLIX player props can be found here for reference. Finally for the fans who are no longer entertained by the hype of the overrated commercials. I have a solution for you, lets drink!
Below is a chart with 20 common or possibly not so common “drink worthy” moments to take a drink to.
Take A Drink Every Time…………
- The word “Deflate-Gate” is used.
- The word “Legion of Boom” (LOB) is used.
- Rob Gronkowski throws down a “Gronk Spike”
- Richard Sherman allows a catch. (x2 For Touchdowns)
- Richard Sherman asks Tom Brady if hes mad.
- Marshawn Lynch grabs his crotch.
- Tom Brady or Russell Wilson’s draft position is mentioned.
- Tom Brady Vs. Peyton Manning is mentioned.
- Peyton Manning’s possibly retirement is brought up.
- Peyton Manning is featured in a Super Bowl commercial.
- Eli Manning is mentioned.
- A company uses cute puppies in their commercials.
- A company uses “lady puppies” in their commercials.
- The word “Re-Pete” is used.
- Bill Belichick is shown on sideline scowling.
- The phrase “12th Man” is referenced.
- The Washington R**skins and the removal of the team name is mentioned.
- Julian Edelman is compared to Wes Welker.
- Katy Perry’s name is mention before or after halftime.
- Johnny Manziel is shown or talked about. (x2 if drink is in hand)
Drink Responsibly, Do Not Drink And Drive