Hit The Mute Button Fast!
Never has a email from one Gridiron Experts writer to another been so luckily saved by a Youtube link. Chris Strong sent me a email about our upcoming Fantasy Player Rankings (coming June 15th). I scanned the email after a long day and saw the words “Call Me Maybe” attached to it. Before the eye-roll could commence, I was happily surprised to find a youtube link to the video above.
For those who don’t know, and haven’t already clicked on the play button (I tried to warn you) Carly Rae sings this terrible cheesy song that is killing eardrums across the world. The only reason I know anything about this song is because of the douche-bag trend that has started from the lyrics. Guys are actually making business cards with the lyrics on them to help them to try and pick up girls. It’s called “Jepsening”, if you don’t believe me Google it.
Anyway’s the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders seem love this song and have created a video singing along to it. Seeing how just about every they do is sexy, and every straight man on planet Earth love hot cheerleaders, I thought I’d post this video along with today’s great links.
- Steelers 2012 individual game tickets on sale June 23– Steeler Addicts
- LAMARR WOODLEY HOISTED BY HIS OWN PRANKTARD– Kissing Suzy Kolber
- 2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL RUNNING BACK RANKINGS– Fantasy PPR
- Ranking the Top 10 Fan Favorites of Eagles’ Franchise History– Eagles Addict
- Chiefs Kevin Boss, Tony Moeaki the next dynamic TE Pair??– The Pigskin Report
- Mickey Mantle’s NYC Restaurant Shut Down –Beer Mug Sports
- NOBODY IS WATCHING THE STANLEY CUP FINALS– With Leather
- Frogballing to Cali– Dallas Sports Rant
- Justin Blackmon’s Booze Cruise, Links– Gridiron Experts
Mike is the founding member at Gridiron Experts with over 1000+ articles credited to his name. With over 25 years of fantasy experience, Mike has a very unique style when picking sleepers and gems. He has always had an outside the box look on the NFL and rarely gets sucked into the hype over players or buzzing offenses. Mike has three kids and lives on the West Coast. He’s happily married to a beautiful woman who also loves sports. Sundays are spent with friends and family watching games from opening kickoff to well into the evenings.