30-year-old wide receivers are not often looked upon as top free agent targets this time of year, but that doesn't seem to be the case for Redskins DeSean Jackson who is in popular demand
Panthers Head Coach Ron Rivera was recently quoted on ESPN's Insiders as saying the offense has to get Jonathan Stewart "rolling" and that "our primary runner cannot be our quarterback." Many are assuming that by mentioning the soon to be 30-year-old RB by name, it's a strong indication that Stewart will be returning in 2017. However, from a financial standpoint, the Panthers may be better off with a change.
If you ask any Fantasy owner what their goal for the upcoming season is, 95% will tell you they want to win their league and take home the glory. The other 5% would be lying to you to try and gain an edge. Yet, every Fantasy owner will tell you that victory is that much sweeter when the guy you spent hours researching and combing the waiver wire for, comes up big for your squad.
On Wednesday, Vikings Adrian Peterson's took to Twitter to expression some possible interest in regards to the Giants moves, or at least that's how fans and the media are perceiving it.
Two years later, the Patriots are back for yet another Super Bowl. Edelman's bushy beard is back, yet this time round it's cashing checks in the process.
Is Tom Brady the greatest quarterback of all time or does he have to win Super Bowl LI to secure that status? We’ve profiled one of the true greats.
This year's Super Bowl between the New England Patriots and Atlanta Falcons is shaping up to be a good one. Not only are we going to see two high-powered offenses with big name star power on both sides of the ball this Sunday, we're going to be watching a game that has the highest projected Over/Under Vegas line in Super Bowl history. We're not sure if that's Vegas sportsbooks' way of taking a shot at these defenses, or them over-crediting the gunslingers in this game, yet nevertheless, the fans of Super Bowl LI should be happy.
Playing the New England Patriots during playoff time has a tendency to carry a little more weight than just any old matchup. Since Bill Belichick and Tom Brady have joined forces, it seems like the playoffs are the Patriots domain and everyone is just taking up space.
One of the most popular aspects of any Super Bowl, to the average person, is gambling on random events that take place throughout the game. The hype of the big day mixed with blowout Super Bowl parties turns the event into the biggest sporting day of the year.