Recruiting Fantasy Football Writers for 2022
Gridiron Experts is currently looking to strengthen our team of writers for the upcoming NFL season. Previous writing experience is a plus but not required. A background in sports or Fantasy Football would be also preferred, although we are happy to add excellent writers and columnists of all kinds.
All new hires will have an opportunity to learn valuable skills in regards to writing online and Search Engine Optimization, as well as meeting and working with many respected up-and-coming people in the field. Compensation is also included.
Being a member of the Gridiron Experts team will allow you to meet some amazing people in the industry, take part in many group fantasy projects with other respected names, and get a crash-course introduction into the world of writing online. Your articles will be a featured part of our weekly routine, and over time you will become a trusted source for our site and the Fantasy community
We Are Currently Looking For:
- Dynasty Football Writers
- Fantasy Football Season Long Writers (SF, PPR, Standard, etc)
- BestBall and/or FFPC writers
- Sports Betting Writers
- Daily Fantasy
- Podcasts (all formats)
Our Success Stories
Gridiron Experts is entering its 14th year and has helped lead many aspiring writers to bigger and better things.
- Matt Harmon who wrote with us in 2014 has gone on to get hired with NFL.com & Yahoo
- Jody Smith writes for CBS Sportsline and just recently accepted a position at FantasyData
- Adam Strangis spent a year grinding it out with Gridiron Experts then took a larger role with FanSided
- Eric Moody wrote part-time with us for years and now writes for FantasyData and TheAthletic
- Andrew Erickson started with Gridiron Experts and is now in a full-time position at PFF
Fantasy Football Writers Wanted
Please fill out the application below to apply
This article was written as a group effort by our team. Make sure you bookmark Gridiron Experts today to stay update on all our content!