Justin Blackmon sure knows how to party, unfortunately he doesn’t know when to sleep things off. This pre-contract 1st round NFL draft pick got behind the wheel with a blood-alcohol level three times the limit. His Sunday arrest was similar to his 2010 DUI arrest at Oklahoma State, in which he was pulled over for speeding by police. In 2010 Blackmon was driving 92 in a 60-mph zone, he was caught driving 60 mph in a zone of 35 on Sunday.
The Jaguars traded up to get the talented wide receiver, he now stands to lose millions in guaranteed money when they negotiate his contract.
- Terrell Owens wants retraction, $160,000 from Wranglers or he’ll sue– Larry Brown Sports
- Tailgating Gear Review: The RoboCup -Tail Gating Ideas
- Alex Smith: No More Mr. Nice Guy?– 49ersnews.com
- Rob Gronkowski shaved his head for cancer– Cippin on Sports
- Big Names: NFL Network’s La Canfora Joins CBS– Sports Media Watch
- Rotowire: Iron Men– Luke Hoover
- A Small And Obvious Point To Jerry Jones– Five Tool Tool
- Redskins Safety Merriweather Arrested for A DUI In Virginia– Fantasy Football Sideline
- If you’ve blinked, you’ve missed some exciting baseball in 2012– Bullz-Eye
- Browns WR Greg Little Dropped 11 Pounds by Ditching Cupcakes– Footbasket
- Philadelphia Eagles: Memories of Veterans Stadium– Eagles Addict
- Video: Curveball buckles knees of Alexei Ramirez– Los That Sports Blog
- THE HOUSE OF LANNISTER PATRIOTS– Kissing Suzy Kolber
-Have a blog, link? send us an email
Mike is the founding member at Gridiron Experts with over 1000+ articles credited to his name. With over 25 years of fantasy experience, Mike has a very unique style when picking sleepers and gems. He has always had an outside the box look on the NFL and rarely gets sucked into the hype over players or buzzing offenses. Mike has three kids and lives on the West Coast. He’s happily married to a beautiful woman who also loves sports. Sundays are spent with friends and family watching games from opening kickoff to well into the evenings.