Recruiting Fantasy Football Writers!
Gridiron Experts is currently looking to strengthen our team of writers. Previous writing experience is a plus but not required. A background in sports or Fantasy Football would be preferred, although we are happy to find excellent writers and columnists of all kinds.
Gridiron Experts is entering its tenth year and has helped lead many aspiring writers to bigger and better things.
- Most recently Matt Harmon who wrote with us in 2014 has gone on to get hired with NFL.com.
- Jody Smith, a head writer here at Gridiron Experts is often asked to write for many NFL and fantasy magazines.
- Owner Mike Rigz, works closely with USA Today and has many of his articles linked to from their fantasy page.
All new hires will have an opportunity to learn valuable skills in regards to writing online and Search Engine Optimization, as well as meeting and working with many respected up and coming people in the field.
Being a member of the Gridiron Experts team will allow you to meet some amazing people in the industry, take part in many group fantasy projects with other respected names, and get a crash-course introduction into the world of writing online. Your articles will be a featured part of our weekly routine, and over time you will become a trusted source for our site.
Currently Looking for:
- Dynasty Fantasy Writers
- PPR Fantasy Writers
- Standard Scoring League Fantasy Writers
- Team Specific and Trending News Sports Writers
- IDP Writers
Fantasy Football Writers Wanted
Posting is Now Closed