Colts fans are definitely feeling the blues these days. I’m sure a large portion of the Indianapolis would have loved to see Peyton play again, or if anything teach Andrew Luck a thing or two. Manning would have had a great influence on Luck and the brain-child would have have gotten a crash course into the NFL from Manning. Where ever Manning lands, it will be strange to not seem him in the blue and white. From the sounds of things Manning might not be the only Colt to be released this off-season, So…. to that I say chin up Colts fans, you have the first pick in the NFL Draft and you’re rebuilding will feature a new and exciting new NFL talent.
Check out some of these great articles and even better Sports Sites!
- Peyton Manningís Best Off the Field Moments as a Colt- Gunaxin
- New Orleans Saints Player Bounty Forms- Sports Pickle
- Victor Cruz Looks All Pretty Now- With Leather
- Where Will Peyton Manning Go? – Gunaxin
- Peyton Manning And Colts Agree To See Other People- Kissing Suzy Kolber
- Could Peyton Manning Kill Tebowmania?- NFL Soup
- Free Agency Rumors: Top 5 Spots For Vincent Jackson -Fantasy Knuckle Heads
- Cheerleader Rookie Focus: Carolina Panthers- Gridiron Experts
- Seahawks moving quickly to reach out to Peyton†Manning -ProFootballTalk
I imagine this is how the rest of the AFC South feels about Manning leaving?