Everybody hates Mondays, hopefully these links and images brighten up your day.
- NFL “Grungy” iPhone Wallpapers
- Stat of the Day: Russell Wilson is now undefeated at home and hasn’t thrown an INT in 111 attempts at Century Link. He was a 3rd round pick, best Seahawks pick-up in years.
- Report: Mike Holmgren wants to coach Dallas Cowboys –NFL.com
- 49ers and Rams players fail the test when asked about overtime rules -Yahoo ..Donovan McNabb must be throwing his arms in the air.
- Great Photos from Week 10: Photo 1, Photo 2
- Denver Broncos Von Miller collection of Sack dances: “Gumby”, Tebowing, Just enjoying himself, Chasing Brady, In his own world, Tuck roll, Not sure, Superman, Safety Dance
- The Tackling Technique Roger Goodell Says Will Make Football Safer. (It Won’t.) -Deadspin
- Katy Perry “Wide Awake” Fantasy Football Music Parody –The NOC
- As an Eagles fan that is desperate for change, I was very excited to see Nick Foles in action. For a player that went from chewing gum sitting on the bench to being thrown into a game that he had zero practice to prepare for…I thought he played very well. Iggles Blitz has a great scouting report of Nick Foles performance.