Links and Off-Season Boredom
Aside from the NBA finals there’s not a lot going on right now. I’m not the biggest NBA fan, I’m caught up on the Game of Thrones and all the Summer blockbuster Movies are about a month away…so this is paint-drying season for me.
Gridiron Experts Fantasy Player Rankings are out this weekend… so there’s always that to look forward to, but as far as NFL or Fantasy Football news goes, it’s slim pickings.
I read this article yesterday from a San Diego newspaper that was a massive waste of time. No shot at the writer, it just really wasn’t worth reporting. The gist of the whole article was Antonio Gates plans to play at 255 pounds this season, after spending most of his career at 260 pounds. -Really? we’re reporting about a 5lbs swing. I mean c’mon, I think my weight fluctuated 5lbs since breakfast.. how is this news? What’s amazing is that every fantasy and NFL site jumped on this minor story like it was a $1000 bill dipped in honey. Although it wasn’t all for nothing, trolling comments do make for a good laugh. My favorite: “This means one or 2 more wins for us…”
Blogger Rule: If you have nothing to report link to some amazing blogs (below) or add a sexy blonde bombshell to your content, that’ll put a smile on a readers face.
- NBA Finals Driving Hooker Inflation In OKC- Cosby Sweaters
- How To Climb A Wall LIKE A BOSS- Beer Mug Sports
- The Bryce Harper “That’s a clown question, bro” Meme- The House Of Heckle
- Roger Clemens beyond a reasonable doubt- The Show Speak
- Justin Tuck’s Redicolous New Facemask- Philly Sport Live
- Video: Passion of Tebow- Cippin on Sports
- Howard Mudd is back in action for the Philadephia Eagles- Philly Sports Muse
- 2012 NBA Finals Preview- Cleveland DTR
- NBA Finals: Time To Shape Your Legacy- Extra Pine Tar
- Wake up with memes- Lost My Way
- 2012 U.S. OPEN ODDS- Sports Blooded
- Chris Kelly signed then not signed, wait until July 1st- Bostons Bettah
- Frogballing to Cali- Dallas Sports Rant
- Steelers Mini Camp Update: Rooney Talks Wallace- Steeler Addicts
- Steelers already second guessing O-Line?-The Sports Jags
- Replacement Referees to be Hired Monday-CJ Sports NFL Blog
- Haley Could Impact More than Just Play Calling-Steel Blitz
- Pondering the legacy of Terrell Owens- Free the Sportsman
- FF 2012 SLEEPER: WR ROBERT MEACHEM- Fantasy PPR