Haynesworth played a part in one of the league’s most embarrassing defensives last year. Since signing his monster contract with the Redskins a couple years back, the 32 year old Defensive Tackle had been a massive bust. He will have to take either take a huge pay-cut or adjust is locker room attitude if he hopes to find a new team.
You may also like
About the author
Mike is the founding member at Gridiron Experts with over 1000+ articles credited to his name. With over 20 years of fantasy experience, Mike has a very unique style when picking sleepers and gems. He has always had a outside the box look on the NFL and rarely gets sucked into the hype over players or buzzing offenses. Mike looks at the game as a whole and doesn't focus solely on individual stats. Football is not Baseball, and you need to factor in more when researching players to draft. Mike has two kids and lives on the West Coast. He's happily married to a beautiful woman who also loves sports. Sundays are spent with friends and family watching games from opening kickoff to well into the evenings.
- How to be a Great Fantasy Football Commissioner: Tips and Advice
- Can Rob Gronkowski Be Trusted To Remain Healthy In 2017?
- Fantasy Frontline: Derek Carr Highest Paid NFL Player Plus 3 Trending NFL News Stories
- The Empire Podcast EP12: Fantasy Projection Discussion
- Fantasy Impact: 4 New AFC Offensive Coordinators
- Fantasy Impact: 4 New NFC Offensive Coordinators
- 6 Overdrafted Fantasy Players in 2017