Haynesworth played a part in one of the league’s most embarrassing defensives last year. Since signing his monster contract with the Redskins a couple years back, the 32 year old Defensive Tackle had been a massive bust. He will have to take either take a huge pay-cut or adjust is locker room attitude if he hopes to find a new team.
You may also like
About the author
Mike is the founding member at Gridiron Experts with over 1000+ articles credited to his name. With over 20 years of fantasy experience, Mike has a very unique style when picking sleepers and gems. He has always had a outside the box look on the NFL and rarely gets sucked into the hype over players or buzzing offenses. Mike looks at the game as a whole and doesn't focus solely on individual stats. Football is not Baseball, and you need to factor in more when researching players to draft. Mike has two kids and lives on the West Coast. He's happily married to a beautiful woman who also loves sports. Sundays are spent with friends and family watching games from opening kickoff to well into the evenings.
- Marshawn Lynch Fantasy Value: The Return Of Beast Mode
- Adrian Peterson Signs With The Saints, What’s His Fantasy Value?
- The Empire EP3: NFL Draft Talk- 6 Day Three Rookie Prospects to Watch For
- Eddie Lacy Fantasy Stock Value Debate 2017
- Old School Fantasy Podcast EP2: 32 Team Mock Draft
- Do The Bengals Gamble With Reuben Foster at Pick 9 or Target a WR?
- 5 Sophomore Fantasy Players Who Will Step Up and Step Back in 2017